Learn the intricacies of the art of paper cutting using a scalpel with the support of Fritha’s practical experience to create your own paper cut artwork and become confident enough to begin doing your own paper cuttings at home.
- The workshop includes advice on equipment and supplies along with tips on getting the best results.
- All materials and equipment are provided
- Workshop includes a tea break and will last 2.5 – 3 hours in total
- Tickets cost £4 per person with proceeds going towards the conservation work of The Greensand Trust.
- The workshop takes place at The Working Woodlands Centre, Maulden Wood MK45 3UZ from 10am on Thursday 19th October.
Book your place here.