Environment and Economy Thematic Partnership
tel: 0300 300 6204
Key purpose of the Partnership
The Environment and Economy Thematic Partnership brings partners together from public, private and voluntary sector organisations.
The Partnership leads on creating the conditions for economic success and community prosperity.
Key to this is ensuring the delivery of the highest quality sustainable growth, to enhance Central Bedfordshire and make it a place where more people want to live and work – now and in the future.
The Partnership comprises of representatives from the following organisations;
- Environment Agency
- Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce
- Third Sector Assembly – Voluntary and Community Action
- Bedfordshire Climate Change Forum
- Bedfordshire Rural Communities Charity
- The Wildlife Trust
- JobCentre Plus
- Highways Agency
- Forest of Marston Vale – The Forest Centre
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- University of Bedfordshire
- Town and Parish Councils